Rules and Regulations
IT’S FREE TO ENTER THE COSTUME CONTEST
AWARDS, PRIZES & CASH
GIVEN TO BEST IN CLASS CATEGORIES ALL 3 AGE GROUPS!
Special Note: 3 Day Pass holders receive PRIORITY SEATING at ALL events!
- Entry Forms will be located at the show entrance and at key locations throughout the convention center. Please pick up and complete the form at the show to enter and to receive your contestant and line-up number.
- There are 3 age groups: (a) 12 and under; (b) 13-17; and (c) 18 and up.
- Costumes will be judged and awarded “Best in Class” in a variety of classes, including CONCEPT, PRESENTATION, and CRAFTSMANSHIP in both amateur and professional categories.
- Weapons policy: we do NOT allow any functional weapons. Any violation of this policy will result in disqualification.
- No glitter, confetti, pyrotechnics, live flame, or smoke generators of any kind are allowed in the Monroeville Convention Center.
- No inappropriate language or gestures will be permitted. Additionally, all costumes MUST be in good taste and no nudity. This is a family show atmosphere. Any violations of these policies will result in disqualification.
- Parents/legal guardians MUST accompany children 12 years old and younger.
- All decisions by the Costume Contest Judges are final.
SPECIAL NOTE: Costume Contest Entry Forms will be located at the show entrance and at key locations through the convention center. Please pick up the form when you arrive at the show and bring the completed copy to the Costume Contest to enter!